- Departure: Estimated Departure Date from Canada to Jeddah is: July 15th, 2020
- RETURN: Estimated Return Date from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is: Aug 6th, 2020
- MEMO: Estimated travel dates, hotel accommodations, airlines, services and itineraries are subject to change due to airline scheduling, hotel planning, Hijri Calendar, traffic and weather conditions and as well as due to updates from the Ministry of Hajj. However, our staff will keep you informed. Kindly, check our website frequently for any updates.
- NOTE: Arriving at Madinah Airport
- Madinah from 25th Dul-Qaidah- 4 Thul Hajjah , 4th thulHajja to 8th Makkah, Days of Hajj from 8- 13, Makkah 13- 17
- Departure from Jeddah Airport
Package Main Feature
- Roundtrip airfare: We reserved several airlines for our groups, including Air Canada, Saudi Airlines, Lufthansa, and EgyptAir, etc. (Every applicant will receive his/her individual ticket by email).
- Departure and return dates may vary from group to group, depending on the city of departure and airlines availability in their city. Therefore, it is extremely important that you check your individual ticket when you receive it.
- Additional airline charges will apply for applicants who choose to travel by air to connect to the city of departure in Canada (exact flight itinerary will be provided).
- Exclusive Smart VIP air-conditioned buses for transfers between cities and sightseeing are managed and arranged by Ministry of Hajj.
- All obligatory Umrah and Hajj actions will be guided with a group leader, in order to ensure that you do not miss any action.
- 25th Dhul Qa’dah: arriving to Madinah.
- 4th Dhul Hajjah landing to Jeddah Airport, then busing to Makkah, registering for stay in Masarat Al Khalil Hotel (from 4th -14th Dhul-Hajjah), its a 3* hotel at Ibrahim Al-Khaleel Street area about 12 minutes’ walk to Al-haram.
- 8th to 13th Dhul Hijjah Days of hajj.
- 5 Nights in North American camp in Mina, upgraded and air-conditioned tent.
- 13th-17th Dhul Hijjah: stay in Labaykhajj Smart and secure Hajj Building – Bat’haa Makkah or Naseem district.
- 17th of Dhul Hijjah: traveling to Jeddah airport to leave to Canada.
- Sightseeing tour in Madinah by private Labaykhajj Smart VIP air-conditioned buses.
- Sofa beds will be provided. (Mena – Arafat) air- conditioned tent by Mutawwef.
- Breakfast and dinner served via open buffet in Makkah, Madinah hotels.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in Mina and Arafat, catered by a top-ranking Ministry approved catering firm.
- Performance of Tawaaf Alifada and Tawaaf Al-Wadaa – organized by a group leader.
- 17th Dhul Hijjah(August 7th 2020): Departure to Canada through Jeddah Airport.
- Hajj Mutawwef Fee – Hajj Bank draft – Sacrifice (Qurbani) are included, and done on time before 9 am on Eid day 10 Dhu al-hijjah. “Confirmation that your sacrifice is complete.”.
- Canadian and Saudi Taxes are included.
- Room occupancy distributions will be awarded only on Madinah hotel at this package, however in Makkah can be different.
- The package fee is calculated based on departures from Toronto and Montreal. For additional airline or bus tickets connecting other Canadian cities to one of the two cities, additional fees may apply.
- Modification of your return date Possible upon request subject to availability. If you wish to return earlier, please inform us by April 20,2020.
PACKAGE COST IN CAD Per Person: Tax included
$10,995/Person in Quad
$11,695/Person in Triple
$12,395/Person in Double
Our Religious Guidance
Our religious guidance provided by experienced leading scholars in English, French,
Arabic, and Urdu, you will have the opportunity to make your Hajj with following Imams:
Imam Anver Malam
Imam Dr. Shabir Ally
Sh. Junaid A. Bhaiyat
Imam Ali Danab
Bro. Hesham Alaghbari
Dr. Mohamed Mosloh
Imam Sherif Ayoup
Registration process: (First come first service)
Registration Process: (First Come First Served)
Visa Application & Payment Forms
Learn More about How To Perform Hajj and Umrah
Important Links of Publications:
Find below Links to Hajj and Umrah literature for you to read in order to equipped yourself with good knowledge in Hajj and Umrah fiqh Islamic guidance.
General Guide for Health of Hajj and Umrah
Have any QUESTION?
Feel free to contact us if you have any Question.