Umrah Visa Saudi Arabia
Welcome to The Canada’s first authorized company for Saudi Arabian visa service
Easy-Accurate-Fast KSA Visa process
Our company licensed by the Ministry of Hajj, Saudi Embassy and others official government entities and IATA.
BEFORE YOU GO TO HAJJ OR UMRAH
Before setting out on the wonderful journey of Umrah, it is significant to be equipped with knowledge about Umrah and history of the holy destinations that you are about to experience, so that you can make the most of this fortunate occasion.
Why VisaEnterprise is Saudi Arabia’s first choice for processing your Umrah visa:
- The first-ever company authorized to carry out all consular services.
- Best relationship with KSA embassy and fastest processing time
- Specialized professional team in ready to service Canadian
- Quality and customization to suit your needs
- For individual, family, group or school Umrah service
New Umrah policy during Pandemic time
New Umrah policy for 1443 Umrah season( August 2021 & June 2022)
This policy will be modified constantly due to the pandemic situation from the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah:
- Tourist visa holders are allowed to enter both Harams for Umrah or Salah. For Canadian passport holders we recommend this visa.
- Female applicant with tourist visa, do not require a Mahram.
- Umrah visa for international applicant started since August 1st, 2021, however from Canada this may be available by Canadian agencies only in October 2021.
- Umrah visa only for applicants aged 18 years old and older, if applicant age between 12-18 and fully vaccinated will be allowed.
- Double occupancy only allowed in hotels unless you are a family.
- Umrah will be booked for groups, but Salah may be booked by individual.
- Three days quarantine required upon arrival if you enter Saudi with Umrah visa.
- If one person in the group gets sick with Covid-19, the whole group will quarantine at applicant’s expense in hotel for 14 days.
- The Saudi Embassy stated that: “You have to stamp at the Saudi embassy in Ottawa your Vaccine certificate to be able to enter Saudi Arabia and move around inside the country. After stamping it you must upload it on this link https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/coronavaccineregistration“
- Please visit our link here for legalizing your vaccine certificate by Saudi embassy.
- The policy is subject to modification anytime by Hajj and Umrah authorities, therefor please be ready to accept any modification, keeping in your mind that your reward is registered by Allah.
Saudi Arabia Covid-19 vaccine policy and requirements:
- All travelers to Saudi Arabia must be fully vaccinated by only one vaccine type (no mixing vaccines).
- The vaccine certificate must be legalized by the Saudi Embassy.
- For the vaccine legalization please click our link, this process may take up to 6 weeks.
- Travelers without a legalized vaccine certificate, will not be able to enter public establishments, such as the Haram, malls or restaurants.
- 1. Our company provides: Umrah visa service, guided Umrah Packages in winter Breaks (December Umrah) and March Umrah breaks (according to Ontario school calendar) and also, we provide customized Umrah packages for groups such as School Umrah trips or Masjed Umrah trips. In order to assist you, please read this page carefully.
- 2. This Umrah visa is intended to allow applicants to travel for pilgrimage in Makkah and to visit Islamic holy sites in the Al-Hejaz area. Additionally, with this type of visa, applicants are now permitted to visit any city in Saudi Arabia for any of family, touristic or business purposes, within the validity of the Umrah visa. No extensions are granted.
- 3. The Umrah visa entry is valid up to 30 days from the date of issue (you can use it to enter Jeddah or Madinah airports). However, in the months of Rajab, Shaban, Ramadan and Shawal, it is valid for 15 days from the date of issue. Please take note that if you obtain your Umrah visa in Shawal, the validity can be less than 30 days.
- 4. The validity of stay or the period of stay starts from the traveler’s entry date to KSA and can be a maximum of 30 days only. If you obtain your Umrah visa in Shawal and enter Saudi Arabia in Shawal you must exit before the 30th of Shawal. (Exceeding the Umrah validity of stay is an immigration violation and will result in serious legal action.
- 5. Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or holding a Canadian permanent residence card. (If applicant holds multiple nationalities, he/she must apply with Canadian passport).
- 6. Mahram must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1. An original applicant’s passport in good condition (no damages). It must also be valid for at least six months from the application date and include the place of birth and two side by side blank pages.
- 2. Umrah Visa application form (Typed out or hand written in block letters).
- 3. One recent Photograph, professionally taken within pass 6 months (Canadian passport size) on a plain white background.
- 4. An Immunization Card / document showing vaccination against Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine) for adults. The vaccine is valid for a period of 5 years. Meningitis and POLIO record for children under 15 years old.
- 5. If a child( less than 18 years of age) applying for Umrah without his parents or one of them, a notarized and stamped by Global Affairs Canada permission letter must be submitted from the absent one.
- 6. Proof of relationship to the Mahram, please note that the Saudi consulate in Ottawa requesting a proof of relationship to the Muharam if you traveling with your family member (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.), such certificate:
- ✔ a. Certificates issued from Canada or Arabic Countries for proof of relationship to the sponsor (a marriage certificate for the spouse, and a birth certificate for a child, brothers, sisters, indicating name of parents), must be notarized by a Canadian notary public or a commission of oat, and Authenticated by the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs (Global Affairs Canada).
- ✔ b. Non-Canadian certificate: Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate if in English or French languages should be stamped from Canadian Foreign Affairs.
- ✔ c. Non-Canadian Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate in languages other than Arabic, English or French should be translated to Arabic, English or French and stamped from Canadian Foreign Affairs.
- ✔ d. If Pakistani passport or Pakistani Notional ID card or Indian, Syrian, Palestinian, Sudanese, Egyptian passport (passport with full name Frist, Father, Grandfather and family names) or any official family book record must be:
- I. Showing the relationship clearly (Full names of the father or mother).
- II. A notarized copy by a Canadian notary public or a commission of oat, and Authenticated by the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs (Global Affairs Canada).
- ✔ e. If the document is a Saudi issued Birth, Marriage Certificates or copy of an old Igama (Saudi resident card) showing the relationship are accepted even if it is a copy.
- 7. Flight Itinerary / Booking ticket reservations (Please do not pay for you ticket till the visa is ready).
- 8. Accommodation, please provide one of the following:
- ✔ A. A Hotel reservation if you do not have a contact person in KSA.
- ✔ B. If you have a contact person in KSA (relative or friend lives in Hajaz Area or other cities), you may provide us with the following:
- 1. Copy of your contact person valid Iqama (Saudi residency card).
- 2. Your contact person phone number.
- 3. Place of work information including employer’s name and address.
- 9. Non-Canadian applicants must submit:
- ✔ A. a clear notarized copy of their valid Permanent resident card, kindly send a copy of front and back of the PR card and not the original).
- ✔ B. The above must be stamped by Global Affairs Canada. VisaEnterprise can assist you in obtaining this.
- 1. Applicants who have reverted/converted to Islam must submit a statement from any Islamic Center showing their reversion/conversion to Islam.
- 2. (Usbat Nesaa), this is for women – at least 45 years old- travelling in group of three or more the following it may be requested for:
- ✔ A. Married women:
- 1. A permission letter from the husband signed and stamped by a notary.
- 2. A copy of husband’s ID showing signature (passport or driver license).B
- ✔ B. Single, divorced or widow women:
- 1. A letter from legal mahram signed and stamped by a notary.
- 2. A copy of mahram’s ID showing signature (passport or driver license).
Please note and sign the following statements:
- 1- The visa is issued at the discretion of the Ministry of Hajj and the Embassy and they may ask for additional documents.
- 2- There are no time restrictions for visas to be issued, they will be issued as soon as Possible.
- 3- The visa is issued by the sponsorship of VisaEnterprise Canada and Hajeej company KSA.
- 4- Applicants advised not to purchase any tickets before the visa is issued. However, applicant must provide to Ministry of Hajj through Visaenterprise copies of His/her real ticket and accommodation before traveling to KSA.
- 5- This Super Umrah visa is intended to allow applicants travel for pilgrimage in Makkah and visiting Islamic holy sites in the Al-Hejaz area and additionally permitting visit to any city in Saudi Arabia for any of family, friend, touristic or business purposes within the month of the validity of the visa.
- 6- The Umrah visa is valid (you can use it to enter Jeddah or Madinah airports) within 30 days from the date of issue. However, in Rajab, Shaban and Ramada the visa is valid to enter within 15 days from issuing date.
- 7- The validity of stay or the period of stay starts from the traveler’s entry date to KSA and can be as maximum 30 days only – Exceeding the Umrah validity of stay is an immigration violation and will result in serious legal actions.
- 8- Mahram must be at least 18 years of age. And women traveling without Mahram must be at least 47-year-old. By executing this document, I declare that I have read and understood the conditions and terms of the visa that has been granted to me by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“the Visa”). I hereby warrant and agree that I will strictly abide by all of the conditions and terms of the Visa. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I hereby warrant and agree that I will depart from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia prior to the expiry of My Umrah Visa. I understand and agree that, in the event of a violation of any of the terms and conditions of the Visa, including a violation of the terms relating to the temporal validity of the visa (i.e. if I remain in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia beyond the date of expiry of the Visa), I will be responsible for any and all fees, charges, expenses and penalties assessed or incurred as a result of such violation, including overstay fees in an amount of no less than CAD$4,500.00 per/visa, which I agree and undertake to pay to AA1 MSQ Visaenterprise Ltd. directly. I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood, and do agree, to all of the terms, conditions, warranties and waivers set out herein.
Registration Process: (First Come First Served)
Visa Application & Payment Forms
Learn More about How To Perform Hajj and Umrah
Important Links of Publications:
Find below Links to Hajj and Umrah literature for you to read in order to equipped yourself with good knowledge in Hajj and Umrah fiqh Islamic guidance.
General Guide for Health of Hajj and Umrah
Have any QUESTION?
Feel free to contact us if you have any Question.
Have any QUESTION?
Feel free to contact us if you have any Question.