- Departure: Estimate Departure Date from Canada is:August 2, 2019
- RETURN: Estimate Return Date from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is: Aug 20th, 2019
- MEMO:Traveling dates are subject to modification due to updates from the Ministry of Hajj, airline arrangement and Hijri Calendar.
Concorde Hotel Dar Al Khair
Northern side about 5 minutes walking from Al-Masjid an Nabawi
Pullman Zamzam / Mövenpick Hajar Tower & Clock Tower Hotels Across from Al-Haram
Package Main Feature
- All logistic service inclusive
- Roundtrip airfare from Toronto and Montreal VIA Turkish or Royal Jordanian airlines (other departure cities – additional charges apply) (exact flight itinerary will soon be provided).
- Land transportations- airports to/from hotel, between cities (Madinah to Makkah, Makkah building to Haram, Makkah to Mina then Arafa, Mina and Makkah to Jeddah airport).
- Qualified medical care team who will be made aware of the travelers’ health data, with the traveler’s consent. The medical team will take care of the traveler, should the need arise. The collected data will remain confidential.
- 3 Nights in Concorde Hotel Dar Al Khair 4*– across from al-Masjid an-Nabawi in Madinah – about 5-minute walk.
- 3 Nights in VE Smart Eco Hajj Makkah Building – Al-Maabida area in Makkah al- Masjid al-Haram Road. (3 nights before Hajj + one night after Hajj)
- Keep your room during the days of Hajj at VE Smart Eco Hajj Makkah building
- 5 Nights in North American camp. Sofa beds will be provided. (Mena – Arafat) air- conditioned
- Open buffet breakfast and dinner catered by top-ranking ministry approved catering firm (Mina and Arafat) fees will apply.
- 6 Nights in Swissotel Makkah, Clock Tower across from al-Haram – 5 Stars
- Breakfast and dinner served via open buffet in Makkah, Madinah, and Mena accommodation
- Private Smart VIP air-conditioned buses for transfers between cities and sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour in Madinah, transportation provided.
- Religious guidance provided by experienced leading scholars in English, French, Arabic, and Urdu.
- Complimentary Premium VE Travel Hajj kit (backpack, personalized luggage tags, ihram and musk for men, and hijab for women).
- Hajj Mutawif Fee –Hajj Bank draft -Sacrifice (Qurbani).
- Saudi Taxes 10% – all included.
- Packages fee are calculated based on departures from Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto. For additional airline tickets connecting other Canadian cities to one of the three aforementioned cities, additional costs may apply.
- Our religious guidance provided by experienced leading scholars in English, French, Arabic, and Urdu, you will have the opportunity to make your Hajj with following Imams.
Our Religious Guidance
Our religious guidance provided by experienced leading scholars in English, French,
Arabic, and Urdu, you will have the opportunity to make your Hajj with following
Dr. Shabir Ally
The Islamic Information & Dawah Centre International in Toronto
Dr. AbdaLlah Idris Ali
Educator, Imam & Ex-President of ISNA
Toronto, ISNA Director
Imam Ali Danab
Imam of AI-SaLam Mosque
Montreal's Imam Council Treasurer
Imam Akram Jomaa
Calgary's Imam Council President
Imam Anver Malam
Imam of Jaml Omar V
Ottawa's Imam Council President
PACKAGE COST IN CAD Per Person: Tax included
$9,995 in Quad
$10,995 in Triple
$12,500 in Double
Registration process: (First come first service)
Registration Process: (First Come First Served)
Visa Application & Payment Forms
Learn More about How To Perform Hajj and Umrah
Important Links of Publications:
Find below Links to Hajj and Umrah literature for you to read in order to equipped yourself with good knowledge in Hajj and Umrah fiqh Islamic guidance.
General Guide for Health of Hajj and Umrah
Have any QUESTION?
Feel free to contact us if you have any Question.