- Departure: Departure Date from Canada is : August 2, 2019
- RETURN: Estimate Return Date from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is About : Aug 22th, 2019
- MEMO:Traveling dates are subject to modification due to updates from the Ministry of Hajj, airline arrangement and Hijri Calendar.
Package Main Feature
- All logistic service Inclusive.
Roundtrip airfare: We reserved various airlines for our groups, including Air Canada, Saudi Airlines, Lufthansa, and EgyptAir, etc. (Every applicant will receive his/her ticket by email. Applicants from every large city will travel as one group).
Departure and return dates may vary from group to group, depending on the city of departure and airlines availability. Therefore, it is extremely important that you check your ticket when you receive it.
Airlines (other departure cities – additional charges apply) (exact flight itinerary will be provided)
- Land transportations- airports to/from hotel, between cities (Madinah to Makkah,
Makkah building to Haram, Makkah to Mina then Arafa, Mina and Makkah to
- Qualified medical care team who will be made aware of the travelers’ health data,
with the traveler’s consent. The medical team will take care of the traveler, should
the need arise. The collected data will remain confidential.
- 3 Nights in Concorde Hotel Dar Al Khair 4*– across from al-Masjid an-Nabawi in
Madinah – about 5-minute walk
From 5th of Dhu al-hijjah till 15th at AlJawar Mina, in additional you will have access to your room till end of hajj, located on Aziziya district, Sadara Street, next to Sadgi Street about 10 minutes walking from Jamarat bridge, it’s very pleasing feeling to reach your room after throwing your stones.
- Advantage: You will be able to keep your room during the days of Hajj at AlJawar Mina Hotel. This will allow you access to your luggage and your private bathroom/WC.
- 4 Nights in North American camp. High quality sofa beds will be provided. (Mena – Arafat) air-conditioned.
Open buffet breakfast and dinner catered by top-ranking ministry approved catering firm (Mina and Arafat).
- Stay at Swissotel Makkah, Clock Tower, across from al-Haram – 5 Stars (Up to 5 Nights stay, depending on your departure flight date).
- Breakfast and dinner served via open buffet in Makkah, Madinah, and Mena accommodation.
Private Smart VIP air-conditioned buses for transfers between cities and sightseeing.
- Sightseeing tour in Madinah, transportation provided
- Religious guidance provided by experienced leading scholars in English, French,
Arabic, and Urdu
- Complimentary Premium VE Travel Hajj kit (backpack, personalized luggage tags,
ihram and musk for men, and hijab for women.
- Hajj Mutawif Fee –Hajj Bank draft -Sacrifice (Qurbani) Saudi Taxes 10% – all included.
Packages fee are calculated based on departures from Ottawa, Montreal, and Toronto. For additional airline tickets connecting other Canadian cities to one of the three aforementioned cities, additional costs may apply.
- Our religious guidance provided by experienced leading scholars in English, French, Arabic, and Urdu, you will have the opportunity to make your Hajj with
Our Religious Guidance
Our religious guidance provided by experienced leading scholars in English, French,
Arabic, and Urdu, you will have the opportunity to make your Hajj with following
Dr. Shabir Ally
The Islamic Information & Dawah Centre International in Toronto
Dr. AbdaLlah Idris Ali
Educator, Imam & Ex-President of ISNA
Toronto, ISNA Director
Imam Ali Danab
Imam of AI-SaLam Mosque
Montreal's Imam Council Treasurer
Imam Akram Jomaa
Calgary's Imam Council President
Imam Anver Malam
Imam of Jaml Omar V
Ottawa's Imam Council President
PACKAGE COST IN CAD Per Person: Tax included
$9,995 in Quad
$10,995 in Triple
$12,500 in Double
Registration process: (First come first service)
Registration Process: (First Come First Served)
Visa Application & Payment Forms
Learn More about How To Perform Hajj and Umrah
Important Links of Publications:
Find below Links to Hajj and Umrah literature for you to read in order to equipped yourself with good knowledge in Hajj and Umrah fiqh Islamic guidance.
Have any QUESTION?
Feel free to contact us if you have any Question.