- Departure: Estimate Departure Date from Canada is: August 2, 2019
- RETURN: Estimate Return Date from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is: Aug 19th, 2019
- MEMO:Accommodations & Traveling dates are subject to modification due to updates from the Ministry of Hajj, airline arrangement and Hijri Calendar. (Kindly, check the website for updates).
Package Main Feature
- All logistic service Inclusive.
- Roundtrip airfare: We reserved various airlines for our groups, including Air Canada, Saudi Airlines, Lufthansa, and EgyptAir, etc. (Every applicant will receive his/her ticket by email. Applicants from every large city will travel as one group).
- Departure and return dates may vary from group to group, depending on the city of departure and airlines availability. Therefore, it is extremely important that you check your ticket when you receive it.
- Airlines (other departure cities – additional charges apply) (exact flight itinerary will be provided)
- Land transportations- airports to/from hotel, between cities (Madinah to Makkah, Makkah Hotel to Haram for Umrah, Makkah to Mina then Arafa, Mina and Makkah- by end of Hajj to Jeddah airport).
- Qualified medical care team who will be made aware of the travelers’ health data, with
the traveler’s consent. The medical team will take care of the traveler, should the
need arise. The collected data will remain confidential.
- 3 Nights in Pullman Zamzam Hotel Madina 5*– Across from Al-Masjid An-Nabawi in
Madinah – about 2 minutes ‘walk.
- 3 Nights in Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotanah, Makkah,Clock Tower Across from Al-
Haram – 5 Stars. (3 night before Hajj)
- Keep your room during the days of Hajj.
- 5 Nights in North American camp. Sofa beds will be provided. (Mena – Arafat) air-
- Open buffet breakfast and dinner catered by top-ranking ministry approved catering
firm (Mina and Arafat)
- 2 Nights in Al Marwa Rayhaan by Rotanah, Makkah,Clock Tower Across from Al-
Haram – 5 Stars.
- Breakfast and dinner served via open buffet in Makkah, Madinah, and Mena
- Private Smart VIP air-conditioned buses for transfers between cities and sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour in Madinah, Transportation provided.
- Religious guidance provided by leading experienced scholars in English, French,
Arabic, and Urdu
- Complimentary Premium VE Travel Hajj kit (Backpack, personalized luggage tags,
also (for Men ihram and Misk), and (Hejab for women).
- Hajj Mutawif Fee –Hajj Bank draft -Sacrifice (Qurbani) –
- Saudi Taxes 10% – all included.
- Packages fee are calculated based on departures from Ottawa, Montreal, and
Toronto. For additional airline tickets connecting other Canadian cities to one of the
three aforementioned cities, additional costs may apply.
Our Religious Guidance
Our religious guidance provided by experienced leading scholars in English, French,
Arabic, and Urdu, you will have the opportunity to make your Hajj with following
Dr. Shabir Ally
The Islamic Information & Dawah Centre International in Toronto
Dr. AbdaLlah Idris Ali
Educator, Imam & Ex-President of ISNA
Toronto, ISNA Director
Imam Ali Danab
Imam of AI-SaLam Mosque
Montreal's Imam Council Treasurer
Imam Akram Jomaa
Calgary's Imam Council President
Imam Anver Malam
Imam of Jaml Omar V
Ottawa's Imam Council President
PACKAGE COST IN CAD Per Person: Tax included
$12.995 in Quad
$13,450 in Triple
$13,950 in Double
Registration process: (First come first service)
Registration Process: (First Come First Served)
Visa Application & Payment Forms
Learn More about How To Perform Hajj and Umrah
Important Links of Publications:
Find below Links to Hajj and Umrah literature for you to read in order to equipped yourself with good knowledge in Hajj and Umrah fiqh Islamic guidance.
General Guide for Health of Hajj and Umrah
Have any QUESTION?
Feel free to contact us if you have any Question.