The Labaykhajj’s Pilgrimage and tour Guidelines
- The Hajj is the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia. Muslims who have reached the age of maturity, and are of sound mind and body, are required to perform the Hajj at least once in their lifetime if they have the financial means, and if the way is safe, provided that there are no other hindrances. Hajj is a great spiritual event and indeed it is one of the biggest events that occur annually on our planet. The government of Saudi Arabia is doing an excellent job of managing this event. There are over 3 million pilgrims from all over the world, using the same services, and performing the same activities at the same time. The hajj areas such as the Great Mosque of Makkah, al -Masjed AlNabawi in Madinah, Mina camps, Arafa and Muzdalefa city, all have limited space. Therefore, they tend to be very congested, especially with the large number of pilgrims with different nationalities, languages and cultural backgrounds. Moreover, the temperature during the summer months present its own challenges when the temperature can reach over 45 C. Aware of all of these and other challenges, the authorities try to foresee all aspects, services and needs around the Hajj season. Therefore, they devote all necessary resources for the success and smooth operations of the Hajj. Despite all the great planning and preparations, sometimes unforeseen situations can occur, just as with any other major event. It goes without saying, then, that Hajj is not a 100% risk free journey. But no matter what happens to any pilgrim in terms of hardship, difficulties, illness, or financial expenditures during the hajj, the pilgrim should know and keep in mind that these are already mentioned in the Quran and Sunnah of the prophet, peace be upon him. Despite the fact that we live in an era of advanced technology, pilgrims may face various challenges and tests. In sum, pilgrims must be prepared to accept the risks, or any discomfort, associated with Hajj. It will not simply be a walk on The Red Carpet.
- Hajj Management:It’s perfectly understandable that the organization of such an event cannot be left to any foreign company. Therefore, hajj is highly regulated, organized and managed strictly by multiple entities, all of whom are managed and supervised by the government of the host country in order to secure and manage all affairs and services pilgrims need, including but not limited to:
- B1. Transportation – During the hajj season all bus companies are contracted by the Ministry of Hajj in order to service all the hajj applicants. Thus it is necessary that hajj agencies like our company must request a private bus service from the ministry of hajj through the electronic gateway called e-haj link: https://ehaj.haj.gov.sa. As there are over 3 million pilgrims from all over the world using the same services and performing the same activities at the same time, the Ministry of Hajj strictly retains the responsibility for buses, drivers and tour employees. Hence, the agencies have no power in selecting buses or choosing drivers. (Private bus with driver means a bus designated for a specific agency to use for its group for a specific trip).
- B2.Traffic during the hajj: With over 3 million pilgrims from all over the world, using the same services, performing same activities at the same time, Jeddah and Madinah Airports, holy cities, roads and sacred sites are very busy. This may result in delays and long waiting periods than anticipated. The attractive destinations of Hajj such as the Great Mosque of Makkah, al -Masjed AlNabawi in Madinah, camp Mina, Arafa and Muzdalifa city, all have limited space. Therefore, they are very congested during hajj season.
- B3. Putting the safety of the pilgrims first, the authorities have invested a great deal into the infrastructure around the Hajj and Umrah including hotels, food industry, highways, roads, bridges, tunnels and various services. Also, the authorities have put in place modern sophisticated measures and policies that totally control the traffic flow. The speed of buses is strictly regulated. However, such measures may appear as challenges to new visitors who are experiencing these for the first time, especially if they were not accustomed to such measures in their home countries.
- B4. Airport: During the Hajj season, thousands of airplanes land in Jeddah and Madinah airports transporting the pilgrims from around the world. Therefore, it’s completely understandable to see long line-ups, and you may experience long wait times at some points. For such reasons, the authorities may require that you arrive at the airport in Jeddah as much as nine hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
- B5. During Hajj, we advise pilgrims not to walk alone, but rather to be always with your assigned group, or subgroup of it, because it is not easy to navigate unfamiliar grounds alone. And if one person strays from the group, the entire group may experience anxieties and delays while they try to locate that individual. Hence, you are advised to always stick to your group.
- B6. Crowd crushes and stampedes are a very real danger during Hajj, as the rush of pilgrims to move from one station to another of the pilgrimage can cause panic. Always remain aware of the risks. Stay safe, especially when there is a potential for crowding, and especially at the most sacred sites where everyone is clamoring to see, touch, or kiss the sacred sites. Beware also of the potential for crushing near the jamaraat, and in the rawdah of the mosque of our beloved prophet, pbuh.
- B7. The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Hajj offers the following advice for remaining safe while completing the stoning ritual at the Jamaraat.
- B7-1. Adhere to the schedules designated for you by the Mutawwif.
- B7-2. Adhere to the lanes designated for proceeding to the Jamaraat and returning from the Jamaarat.
- B7-3. Avoid pushing your fellow pilgrims and proceed quietly and calmly.
- B7-4. Do not carry personal effects.
- B7-5. Do not walk against the direction of the traffic.This advice is important to follow, as several of the incidents of stampeding have occurred due to people trying to exit from the wrong lanes.
- Hajj is a demanding journey very different from a leisure trip. Keeping in mind that the reward of Allah for an accepted pilgrimage is Paradise makes it easier to endure adversities and challenges encountered during Hajj. Remember that Shaytaan does not want you to get this ultimate reward. Therefore, he will try to distract you with little or big things to cause you to lose your cool and thus lose your reward. If someone steps on your toes, bear in mind that you may not see these people ever again, and thus it is nothing personal. According to a hadith, the way to Jannah is paved with difficulties. But all difficulties are easy to bear when you are responding to Allah. While our team does its best to ensure things run smoothly and efficiently during Hajj, some issues are beyond our control. We will nonetheless support the pilgrims as much as we can. Our advice in such cases or any situation that you feel is a test for you is as follows: “Do not lose your hajj manners. Stay committed and steadfast in your goal. Focus on your worship and remembrance of Allah.” Indeed, that is what you came here for — for Allah and Allah alone, answering his call and invitation. Remind yourself: “Nothing will distract me; nothing will make me behave foolishly. I came here for Allah, and Allah alone. O Allah! assist me and make things easy for me.“ Keep reciting: “Labbayk Allahumma labbayk, labbayka laa shareeka laka labbayk. Inna-l-hamda wa’l-ni’mata laka wa’l-mulk, laa shareeka lak (Here I am, responding to your call. O Allah, here I am. Here I am. You have no partner. Here I am. Verily all praise and blessings are Yours, and all sovereignty. You have no partner).
- All Labaykhajj packages have their specific advantages. Depending on your personal situations and needs, you may select the package that suits you best. However, you can rest confident that, whichever package you select, our teams will do their best to ensure you have a tension-free and pleasant hajj and to minimize the challenges.
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that I have booked with AA1 MSQ Visaenterprise Ltd., a corporation operating in accordance with The Federal Government of Canada (Industry Canada, Corporation #677085), also accordance the Ontario Travel Industry Act, licensed in the Province of Ontario [Travel Industry Council of Ontario Registration # 50021055], carrying on business as LabaykHajj- which is a section specialized and focus on Hajj, Umrah and international tour services [“LabaykHajj”], Labaykhajj makes arrangements with suppliers who provide travel services such as air travel, hotels, buses, sightseeing, vehicle, food & beverages or other activities included in, or offered in addition to, a hajj, Umrah and tour package. Labaykhajj does not control, operate, own or manage any resort, hotel, camp, vehicle, cruise ship, restaurant or other supplier of services.
Labaykhajj – assumes no liability whatsoever if travel outside Canada for entry visa, airline boarder denial or entry denial at port of entry to which country that you intend to enter or transit through, and we advise you that
(1-i) about typical information and travel documents, such as passports, visas and affidavits, that will be needed for each person for whom travel services are being purchased you must consult our Hajj, Umrah and Tour requirements.
(1-ii) that entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete, and
1-(iii) that living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada;
(1-iv) travel dates, Hotel accommodations, airlines, itinerary, scholars/imams traveling with group and services are subject to change due to airline scheduling, hotel, traffic conditions and Hijri Calendar as well as due to updates from the Ministry of Hajj or any unforeseen. However, our staff will keep you informed. Kindly, check our website frequently for any updates.
- RESERVATION / PAYMENTS
Reservation is based on a ‘first come, first serve’.
All registering for Hajj MUST BE completed through Labaykhajj “Booking System” only, Visaenterprise and its Labaykhajj -Hajj & Umrah section can not be responsible or liable for any application/payment that has completed through a third party.
A deposit of $2500 Can -within a week form submitting your Hajj online application/booking- is required for reservation in addition to the copy of applicant passport. Full payment is required with two weeks from the CONFIRMATION/NOTICE of the final package fee.
LABAYK HAJJ pricing policy is mentioned in the website including the factor that the prices may be subject to change without earlier notice.
Know that the right is reserved by LABAYK HAJJ to reject/refuse any application at any time prior to the departure for any reason.
For Hajj 2022, all cancellations must be in writing.
(A). The initial deposit is fully refunded in case of:
1. Hajj cancellation by the Ministry of Hajj for non-Saudi residents.
2. If the Quota is reduced for Hajj 2022 (allowing Limited number of hajj applicants). And you are not one of them.
3. Applicant is not satisfied with the final package within two weeks, whenever it is finalized and presented to the applicant.
(B). Cancellations received after that-point 3 above-for any reason will not be refundable, as the amount will be transferred to Hajj entities and related Hajj suppliers.
- PRICE, TAXES & FEES: I understand prices are per person in Canadian Dollars unless otherwise stated and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Pricing is based on the occupancy chosen. A non-refundable travel counselling fee is included in the package price. This contract permits price increases. The prices advertised are based on the costs of the suppliers at the time of booking. These costs are dependent on suppliers who provide travel services, rate of exchange and other factors and the price may increase due to a change in these fixed costs. Package for Hajj 2023 likely will see increase, due to Saudi Arabian, new government tax policy, with triple its last year amount, and anticipation for airfare increase due to COVID-19 new measurement.(the expectation can be around 10% to 20% of the package posted fee. LabaykHajj will update you will final package fees ASAP.
- BILLING & PAYMENTS: I understand as a Labaykhajj’s pilgrim/ Traveler and/or parent/ guardian, I agree to provide Labaykhajj with complete and accurate billing information at the time your account is created and to update this information within 15 days of any change. Such billing information includes but is not limited to your legal name, mailing address, and telephone number(s) and any applicable e-mail addresses. Providing false information shall be cause for immediate and permanent termination of your reservation.
- CANCELLATION OF SERVICES: All cancellation requests for Labaykhajj accounts must be given in writing to email@example.com or to our main office by hand to be effective. Cancellations will be effective as of the date received. Reinstated accounts may no longer be entitled to the Early Booking Bonus they received at the time of the initial booking. Cancellation and Refund Policy Regardless of your cancellation date, the initial deposit is non-refundable. If cancellation occurs after the two weeks confirmation/notice of the final payment date (April 05,2021), all monies received are nonrefundable.
- SUPPLIERS: Labaykhajj packages together services from Hajj/Umrah/tour operators and other suppliers of service [travel ticketing agencies, destination management companies, airlines, hotels, coach companies, ground operators, Mutaweefs, event planners and others] which, together, form the Hajj/Umrah/tour package you purchase, these are independent parties over which we exercise no direct control. Labaykhajj shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment of any nature or kind whatsoever, to you or your traveling companions or group members, resulting from the acts, omissions or negligence of any of these independent parties.
- HAJJ/UMRAH/TOUR PACKAGES: Tour Packages include the following [unless otherwise stated]: Return Airfare, Hotel Accommodation [number of nights and inclusions as stated], Hotel Transfers, Assistance at Destination. Departures generally as declared on your package Labaykhajj reserves the right to withhold or change exact travel dates within 40 days of the travel date. Labaykhajj and suppliers reserve the right to cancel a tour or modify the travel service you have purchased by changing the destination, substituting services, varying the itinerary, changing the aircraft, hotel or otherwise. In this case a comparable or superior product will be offered. Suppliers may have the right to substitute other suppliers in their place with or without notice to Labaykhajj and/or pilgrims/traveler. Labaykhajj does not assume responsibility for any claims whatsoever resulting from such substitution. Labaykhajj reserves the right to change the destination, tour package and/or itinerary whenever, in its judgement, conditions warrant, or it is deemed necessary for the convenience, comfort or safety of the tour.
- Services: Services, estimated dates, Hotel accommodations and itinerary are subject to modification/cancellation due to airline scheduling, hotel, traffic conditions and Hijri Calendar as well as due to updates in regulations from the Ministry of Hajj & Umrah and Saudi Ministry of Heath.
- Vaccination policy: All pilgrims during their travel to KSA must provide prove showing that are fully vaccinated against:a. Covid-19.
b. Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine)Visaenterprise(Labaykhajj) assumes no liability whatsoever for any delay, denial, negative respond or technical issues by any Saudi MOBILE APPLICATIONS, such as Tawakkalna (is the official Covid-19 application in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- AIR TRANSPORTATION: Labaykhajj may uses both scheduled and/or chartered air carriers. The routing may include a stopover or a connection via international cities, highway coach or air carrier. In some cases, overnight stays in a city that is not your final destination may be required. In this case Labaykhajj may provide overnight accommodation as part of the package price. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to reconfirm inbound and outbound flight times with the respective carrier. Baggage allowances vary and should be verified with the air carrier. Airline tickets state the conditions of carriage and liabilities. Scheduled flight times are not guaranteed and may affect the duration of your stay at destination without any compensation. Expenses incurred due to transportation delays or missed connections are beyond the control and responsibility of Labaykhajj.
- HAJJ/UMRAH/TOUR PACKAGES:Unless otherwise stated tour packages include: Round Trip Air Ticket, Transportation, Hotel Accommodation [number of nights as stated], Daily Schedule of Events & Activities, Additional Inclusions if applicable [as stated], Hotel Security and Staff on-site. Labaykhajj and suppliers reserve the right to cancel a tour or modify the travel service you have purchased by substituting services, varying the itinerary, changing the type of transportation, hotel, food service type or otherwise any time. In this case a comparable or superior product will be offered. Suppliers may have the right to substitute other suppliers in their place with or without notice to Labaykhajj and/or pilgrims. Labaykhajj will make every effort to accommodate pilgrims should a service be substituted, however, Labaykhajj does not assume responsibility for any claims whatsoever resulting from such substitution. Labaykhajj reserves the right to change the tour package and/or itinerary whenever, in its judgement, conditions warrant, or if deemed necessary for the convenience, comfort or safety of the tour, and those changes it may takes some time, so pilgrim must understand and cooperate with Labaykhajj staff if this situation accrued.
- ACCOMMODATION:The hotel accommodation selected is your preferred selection and may be substituted or modified for a hotel within the same category, or from a higher category, at any time. Reasons for a modification in hotel accommodation may include, but are not limited to construction, change in hotel policy, change in services standards or overbooking.
charge for the use of safety deposit boxes. At the hotels discretion a security deposit may be required. Labaykhajj does not requires a security damage deposit, or the purchase of room damage protection. Labaykhajj does not hold responsibility for charges incurred by passengers in the hotel such as, but not limited to: mini-bar, room service, phone calls, safety deposit boxes or damage to the room or premises. Labaykhajj is not liable and cannot control the decision of the hotel management to remove a passenger from the hotel.
I understand and acknowledge that I and my roommates collectively are responsible for damages to the hotel room and common areas and that we will pay the cost of any damage regardless of how caused, will be the responsibility of the occupants of the room.
- ROOMING:Upon booking, pilgrims must select their desired room occupancy – the occupancy selected will affect the cost of the trip. Once room occupancy is chosen, pilgrims are responsible for selecting roommates based on that occupancy. Pilgrims must submit their roommate selection by the assigned deadline (Three months before the departure date). If the passenger does not submit a request, an incomplete request is submitted, or the submitted request cannot be completed, Labaykhajj will assign roommates of the same gender and group, and/ or adjust the pilgrim’s occupancy as necessary. Should the number of people in your room change, whether it was changed at your request, circumstances out of your control or by Labaykhajj when assigning rooms, you will be responsible for finding additional roommates to fill the space and/or paying the additional cost associated with an occupancy change or you will accept to change to different room. Labaykhajj reserves the right to adjust room assignments based on hotel space and availability. The room occupancy of your choice may not always be available due to hotel space limitations and/or restrictions, especially during hajj season, it’s the pilgrim responsibly to read well his/her package details.
- LIVING STANDARDS: Living standards and practices at the destination and the standards and conditions there with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada.
- INSURANCETravel insurance it’s a chose for every pilgrim/traveler, its recommended STRONGLY by TICO and its available for purchase, I understand it is the pilgrim and/or parent/guardians responsibility to purchase and review the terms and conditions of the travel insurance policy purchased. I understand that the travel insurance provider is the sole determiner for coverage and is an independent company which Labaykhajj does not control or manage and Labaykhajj is not responsible for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment of any nature or kind whatsoever, to me, resulting from the acts, omissions or negligence of the insurance provider.
SAFETY OF THE TRAVELERS
- LABAYK HAJJwill not have any liability in accordance to the things which are beyond its control like acts of terrorism, processions, remote areas exposure, any medical incurred, accidents, sickness or any other issue relating but not limited to the trains, airplanes, buses, vehicles, boats or other means of transportation being considered at that time of travel or as result of it; although LABAYK HAJJ will try to do its best regarding any emergency or unforeseen situations.
- Baggage: Customers are responsible for their baggage, do not leave your luggage unattended, during any transfer situation. LABAYK HAJJ cannot be held responsible for baggage loss. The customer may file claims directly with his/her insurance provider if the customer has decided to purchase a travel insurance plan with the Hajj/Umrah or tour package.
- SPECIAL ASSISTANCE CONSIDERATION
In case of a disabled or mobility challenged pilgrim/traveler, LABAYK HAJJ must be reported about it in writing. LABAYK HAJJ will do its best and make [ITS] best efforts to accommodate or provide the special assistance needed by that traveler; but LABAYK HAJJ is not liable for taking responsibility of full-time care provided to that person, thus, a companion should be there with that person while traveling so that he helps out the disabled/ mobility challenged pilgrim/traveler; otherwise LABAYK HAJJ have the authority to cancel or revoke any of the trip[S] of such a traveler(s) who permanently needs such assistance.
- DOCUMENTATION:Labaykhajj requires that every pilgrim/passenger have a valid government issued a valid passport – in acceptable conditions, no damage or any condition that may prevent travel – when traveling out of their home country for Hajj/Umrah or tour. In certain cases, a visa may be required. Its pilgrim/passenger sole responsibility to verify with the consulate or embassy of the country of travel to ensure that you have all necessary travel documents. Please note that entry to another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete. Labaykhajj will neither reimburse nor assume responsibility for any pilgrim/passenger denied boarding or refused passage or entrance to any destination for any reason. It is the sole responsibility of the pilgrim/passenger to ensure proper and valid documentation, visa requirements and boarding requirements, especially if the passport is not a regular Canadian passport.
- PASSENGER CONDUCT: Every pilgrim/passenger whether an adult or if under the age of eighteen  a parent or guardian, must review and accepts The Labaykhajj’s Pilgrimage and tour Guidelines, the Labaykhajj Tours Terms & Conditions, and the Labaykhajj Waiver & Release Agreementagreeing to the tour rules.
(A). The instructions of destination staff are for the safety of the tour and must always be obeyed. Failure to obey instructions can result in dismissal from the tour. Fighting, arguing, rising voices or disrespecting behavior will not be tolerated, anyone involved in such behaving will be dismissed from the tour. Use of illegal drugs will result in dismissal from the tour. Neither Labaykhajj nor its employees are responsible for pilgrims/passengers, or their actions, while travelling. Pligrims/Passengers should be aware that there may be different rules of law and/or living standards and conditions outside of Canada and conduct themselves accordingly. Labaykhajj shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or inconvenience resulting from different rules of law and/or living standards or any such changes and variations.
(B). The pilgrim agreed that he/she will focus on his/her trip goal and rituals, and will not be engaging in any political, social or group activities outside of his/her hajj or Umrah package during this trip. Those activities will not be tolerated by Labaykhajj and may result in service cancelation and report to the related authorities.
- While Visaenterprise and its Labaykhajj makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of our publications, we cannot be held responsible for typographical or printing errors, including prices
- Labaykhajj recognizes that some pilgrim/traveler may have severe food allergies. We make every effort to ensure that our suppliers are notified and prepared but cannot guarantee that the request will be accommodated specially in Hajj time, it’s the pilgrim/traveler responsibility to make sure the food is safe for him/her to consume. Our advice is to avoid all food type that may cause an issue to yourself.
- Additionally, pilgrim/traveler grant AA1 MSQ Visaenterprise Ltd. and its Labaykhajj permission to take photographs or film recordings of trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration now or in the future. The pilgrim/traveler agrees to assign all right, title, and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Labaykhajj. pilgrim/traveler agree that Labaykhajj may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration now or in the future. Labaykhajj photography within this website is copyrighted by Labaykhajj and may not be reproduced without permission.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
(A). LabaykHajj shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever, to you or your travelling companions or group members resulting from a Force Majeure, that is an event beyond our or a supplier’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of nature, strikes, lockouts or other labour disputes or disruptions, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions, illnesses and diseases outbreaks, embargoes, floods, war, acts of war (whether war be declared or not), acts of terrorism, insurrections, riots, civil commotions, strikes, lockouts or other labor disturbances, acts of God or acts or restraints imposed by government authorities, embargoes, omissions or delays in acting by any governmental authority, entry denial or boarding denial due to any reason such as missing right documentations for travel, visa or services cancellation for any above-mentioned reasons or others or the other party.
(B). Labaykhajj shall not be liable for any financial obligation due to any heath issue that may result in/or require medication, hospitalization, or quarantine requirement due to Coronavirus or any other illness, including medical, hotel and transportation or travel interruption/change in travel dates expenses. Labaykhajj strongly advises pilgrims and travelers to search and purchase his/her own travel insurance plan independently so that his/her needs will be covered if any of the situations mentioned above occur.
- COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS:At destination passengers should contact their Hajj/Umrah/Tour guide /representative immediately for assistance to remedy any problem without delay. If a problem cannot be solved, please forward the specifics of the incident in writing to Labaykhajj within ten  days after returning from the trip. Failing to do so will preclude a pilgrim/passenger from pursuing a claim. A monetary refund will not be offered as compensation for any post destination complaint.
- PRIVACY: By registering the pilgrim/passenger and/or parent/guardian understands, acknowledges and consents that Labaykhajj may share this personal information if and only if required with governments, travel, hajj entities, banks related to transactions, companies providing travel services including, but not limited to tour operators, airlines, and hotels, and with other tour related companies. Registered pilgrim/passengers and/or parents/guardians also agree to be contacted by Labaykhajj via email, phone, social media platforms or mail with information relevant to their trip. Any photographs or video footage taken of pilgrim/passengers by Labaykhajj or its affiliates shall remain the property of Labaykhajj and may be used for promotional or marketing purposes without further permission or compensation.
- LAWS:The Labaykhajj Terms & Conditions, The Labaykhajj’s Pilgrimage and tour Guidelines, and Release Waiver Agreement constitute a legally binding agreement between AA1 MSQ Visaneterprise ltd., operating as Labaykhajj and the pilgrim/passenger and/ or the legal parent or guardian and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications whether electronic, oral or written. By registering the pilgrim/passenger and/ or parent/guardian agrees to the Terms & Conditions, The Labaykhajj’s Pilgrimage and tour Guidelines, and Release Waiver Agreement, and acknowledges that they must be viewed and accepted when you process an application with Labaykhajj. The invalidity of any provision contained herein does not affect the validity of any other provision listed. This agreement shall be governed by and legal action against Labaykhajj shall be heard before a court in Ottawa at the Province of Ontario. By registering the pilgrim/passenger and/or parent/guardian agrees to The Labaykhajj’s Pilgrimage and tour Guidelines outlined below, and acknowledges that they must be Reviewed & accepted whenever you submitted your booking through Labaykhajj website.
By receiving your online application that is means ” you have read and agree to the Labaykhajj Terms and Conditions “
Note: if you are less than 18 years old you must also have a parent/guardian signature I have read and agree to the Labaykhajj Terms and Conditions and email a copy of their ID to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info please:
Parent/Guardian Name (Please Print) …………………………………………………………… Relationship……………………
Phone #………………………………. Passport # ……………………………………………….………..Date ………………………….
Labaykhajj- WAIVER & RELEASE AGREEMENT
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (hereinafter the “Waiver Agreement”) BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE OR GIVE UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE OR CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
TO: AA1 MSQ Visaenterprise Ltd , IT’S HEIRS, ASSIGNS AND AFFILIATES; I understand that I have booked with AA1 MSQ Visaenterprise Ltd., operating on business as Labaykhajj [“Labaykhajj”], a corporation operating in accordance with The Federal Government of Canada (Industry Canada, Corporation #677085) , and also accordance the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I am aware that any Hajj/Umrah/Tour is not risk free and journey can be go through modification or spilt in different route from the original plan, I am aware that Labaykhajj makes arrangements with independent suppliers who provide all of the travel services that make up the travel package that I have booked, including air travel, cruises, hotels, resort, camp, buses, tour/ religious guides, sightseeing, vehicle or food agencies other activities included in, or offered in addition to, a Hajj/Umrah/tour package. I am aware that Labaykahjj does not control, operate, own or manage any of these independent suppliers, vehicles, hotels, resorts, cruise ships, or other facilities and that it is not responsible for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment of any nature or kind whatsoever, to me, resulting from the acts, omissions or negligence by any of these independent suppliers, vehicles, hotels, resorts, cruise ships, or other facilities.
I am aware that participating in the travel Hajj packages offered by Labaykhajj could result in injury, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays and/or loss of enjoyment to myself or travelling companions or group members.
I understand that neither Labaykhajj nor it’s employees or agents are responsible for travellers or their actions, while travelling. I am aware that there may be different rules of law and/or living standards and conditions outside of Canada and I understand that Labaykhajj is not responsible for any damages, losses, injury or inconvenience resulting from different rules of law and/or living standards or any such changes and variations.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of Labaykhajj agreeing to my participation in the Hajj/Umrah/tour package 2021, I hereby agree as follows:
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against Labaykhajj and to release Labaykhajj from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer, as a result of my participation in the Hajj/Umrah/tour package 2021, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory of other duty of care, of Labaykhajj, it’s Hajj/Umrah/tour operators and/or it’s suppliers, including failure on the part of Labaykhajj, it’s tour operators and/or suppliers to take reasonable steps to safeguard me from the risks and dangers of participating in the tour;
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Labaykhajj, it’s tour operators and suppliers from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from my participation in the Hajj/Umrah/tour package OFFER IT BY LABAYKHAJJ; and
- This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity. In entering into this Waiver and Release Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by Labaykhajj in respect to the safety of the Hajj/Umrah/tour, other than what is set forth in the Waiver Agreement. I confirm that I have read and understood this agreement prior to accepting it, and I am aware that by accepting this agreement, I am waiving certain legal rights which I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives may have against Labaykhajj, it’s tour operators and it’s suppliers.
FOR PARTICIPANTS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN: I hereby certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant of minority age do consent and agree to this release and waiver of Labaykhajj, It’s tour operators and suppliers and for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify Labaykhajj, it’s tour operators and suppliers from any and all liabilities, incident to this participant of minority age’s participation in the tour.
The Labaykhajj’s Pilgrimage and tour Guidelines, Terms & Conditions, and Waiver & Release Agreement needs to be accepted in order, that you can submit your Hajj, Umrah and/or Tour application to Labaykhajj long with your passport information page scan.
I have read and agree to the Labaykhajj Terms and Conditions
Note: if you are less than 18 years old you must also have a parent/guardian email email@example.com
I have read and agree to the Labaykhajj Terms and Conditions for Hajj, Umrah and tour.
Note that the terms and conditions, the selected package and registration form served as a service contract between Labayk hajj and the applicant.